- Multidisciplinary health camps in rural & urban areas
- Rural cataract screening camps
- Cataract surgery camps
- General surgery camps
- Ambulance service
- AIDS awareness, HIV Screening
- Leprosy detection and treatment
- School health check-up camps
- Cancer screening
- Blood donation camp
Running Saraswati Kendra
Janlakshya literacy Programme work through units of 20 to 40 educationally deprived children where a teacher delivers education and practically useful knowledge for 2 or more hours 6 days a week. The teacher also takes care of their welfare.
To preserve the balance of the environment the organization initiates, activates, and promotes means, measures, and regulations for environmental conservation at all levels individual, community, administration, and government.
Relief camps in natural calamities (Flood relief)
Koshi flood 2008, Bihar flood 2017, annual floods, YAAS cyclone.
Employment opportunities are generated by promoting the establishment of nurseries, fishery, dairy, horticulture, farms, sericulture, apiculture, jute, and other hands and crafts center. Cash payments are made monthly to aged restitutes with no employed dependents.
Adivasi-populated Marwa village, Ambdabad block, Katihar adopted for round year various development programs.
- Free telemedicine consultation service
- Public awareness activities for COVID-19
- Monetary support to COVID devastated dependant (Jamtara)
- Medicines, pulse-oxymeter, medical equipment support to COVID affected villagers (Santhi, Siwan; Gaya; Jamtara; Marwa, Katihar)
- O2 concentrator delivery service.
- Oxygen beds for COVID cases.
- Supported Covid-19 vaccination in Adivasi community of Marwa village, Amdabad, Katihar
It is a priority program of Janlakshya oriented to achieve complete blindness control through mass-scale cataract screening and IOL surgery camps.
Janlakshya literacy Programme works through units of 20 to 40 educationally deprived children where, a teacher delivers education and practically useful knowledge for 2 or more hours 6 days a week. The teacher also takes care of their welfare.
Support to widows of an underprivileged section through monthly pensions, annual cloth distribution at the place of their residence, and free-of-charge healthcare benefits at Janlakshya hospital.
Opportunities are generated by promoting the establishment of nurseries, fishery, dairy, horticulture, farms, sericulture, apiculture, jute, and other hands and crafts centre. Cash payments are done on monthly basis to aged restitutes with no employed dependents. Destitute with poor family & financial Support