Care Your Can Trust
Established on: 18th September, 2004.
Theme: Swasth Jan, Shikshit Jan, Samridha Jan, achieving ultimately a Samridha Rastra.
Achieved through: Focused programmes on health, literacy, environment, pollution, natural calamities, women empowerment, employment and agriculture.
Societies Registration Act 21, 1860
Sections 12 A and 80 G of Income Tax Act 1961
CSR 1 Registration
Section 11(1) of the Foreign contribution (Regulation) Act 2010
Clinical Establishments (Registration and Regulation) Act, 2010
All focus programs are instituted in a very needy Adivasi village Marwa in Amdabad block of Katihar district. The community is off the standards in all social parameters and surprisingly, the village remains secluded from the mainland due to flood for around 2 months.
- Multidisciplinary health camps in rural & urban areas
- Rural cataract screening camps
- Cataract surgery camps
- General surgery camps
- Ambulance service
- AIDS awareness, HIV Screening
- Leprosy detection and treatment
- School health check-up camps
- Cancer screening
- Blood donation camp
Running Saraswati Kendra
Janlakshya literacy Programme work through units of 20 to 40 educationally deprived children where a teacher delivers education and practically useful knowledge for 2 or more hours 6 days a week. The teacher also takes care of their welfare.
To preserve the balance of the environment the organization initiates, activates, and promotes means, measures, and regulations for environmental conservation at all levels individual, community, administration, and government.
Relief camps in natural calamities (Flood relief)
Koshi flood 2008, Bihar flood 2017, annual floods, YAAS cyclone.
Employment opportunities are generated by promoting the establishment of nurseries, fishery, dairy, horticulture, farms, sericulture, apiculture, jute, and other hands and crafts center. Cash payments are made monthly to aged restitutes with no employed dependents.
Adivasi-populated Marwa village, Ambdabad block, Katihar adopted for round year various development programs.
- Free telemedicine consultation service
- Public awareness activities for COVID-19
- Monetary support to COVID devastated dependant (Jamtara)
- Medicines, pulse-oxymeter, medical equipment support to COVID affected villagers (Santhi, Siwan; Gaya; Jamtara; Marwa, Katihar)
- O2 concentrator delivery service.
- Oxygen beds for COVID cases.
- Supported Covid-19 vaccination in Adivasi community of Marwa village, Amdabad, Katihar
It is a priority program of Janlakshya oriented to achieve complete blindness control through mass-scale cataract screening and IOL surgery camps.
Janlakshya literacy Programme works through units of 20 to 40 educationally deprived children where, a teacher delivers education and practically useful knowledge for 2 or more hours 6 days a week. The teacher also takes care of their welfare.
Support to widows of an underprivileged section through monthly pensions, annual cloth distribution at the place of their residence, and free-of-charge healthcare benefits at Janlakshya hospital.
Opportunities are generated by promoting the establishment of nurseries, fishery, dairy, horticulture, farms, sericulture, apiculture, jute, and other hands and crafts centre. Cash payments are done on monthly basis to aged restitutes with no employed dependents. Destitute with poor family & financial Support
For Ambulance Services
- To work for improving the status of health services through programs for maternal and child health, rural health, disabled, blind, leprosy, AIDS, mentally ill, natural calamities, epidemics, and addiction. Alternative medicine segments of potential utility like Acupuncture, Acupressure, Yoga, Naturopathy, and Ayurveda will be promoted.
- To bring about complete literacy amongst the masses especially by targeting the underprivileged section intensively.
- To promote and propagate population control measures by motivating the masses and by conducting tube ligation and non scalpel vasectomy camps.
- To work for environment and energy conservation and pollution control and promote research work and technologies for developing alternative sources of nutrition.
- To work to uplift women and eradicate all forms of women’s torture and evils.
- To enhance employment opportunities and achieve self-dependence by promoting animal husbandry, dairy, horticulture, fishery, nursery, cottage industry, handcrafts, sericulture, agriculture, fruits and fruit-based products, cold storage, etc.
- To work for agricultural development by instituting scientific farming methods, quality seeds, advanced tools and equipment, and adequate training in farming and enhancing land productivity.